What exactly is Cold-Press?
Cold-Pressed juices are extracted by applying pressure to fruits and vegetables with absolutely no heat present and very little exposure to oxygen.
So what’s the big deal?
- Highest Nutrition – Natural fruit sugars, vitamins, trace minerals, enzymes and other vital elements are extracted gently and completely
- No Added Sugar & No Added Water – We don’t add any sugar & water in our juices
- Minimal Oxidation – Limited exposure to air ensure oxidation of raw ingredients is very slow
- Absorb the Goodness – Our cold-pressed juices are rich with easy-to-absorb vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes
- No Pasteurisation – There is no pasteurization in the process, making our juice effectively ‘fresh & raw’
Core ingredients – fruits and vegetables:
Juicify juices comes from carefully selected high quality fruits & vegetables. We ensure that all the ingredient go through proper cleaning to discard any harmful substances.
Packaging and Delivery
Once a juice is ready, it is bottled and sealed immediately.Juices are dispatched on the same day or next day (worst case) which they are produced.
Our juices are delivered in temperature-controlled containers, making sure that the juices reach you chilled. To ensure you get the most wholesome juice experience, we produce our cold pressed juices daily*.
- We operate weekly Monday to Friday.Any order placed before 4pm , will be dispatched on next day.
How long do the juices last?
No pasteurisation or additives or preservatives means our juices live longer, upto 4 days when refrigerated. Once seal is broken, need to consume within 30 minutes
Are our juices vegan and sugar free? What about added colouring and flavoring?
We are vegan. We are 100% gluten free. We have no artificial colouring or flavouring. Our juices are non pasteurised.
We are free from any added refined sugar or artificial sweeteners. We have no additives or preservatives.
What about pasteurisation?
Pasteurisation is used in juices to increase the shelf life. We believe in bringing you a juice that has the maximum amount of advantages and next to nothing that harms you.The juices live for 4 days, unlike most packaged juices and drinks.
I got a bottle and the juice seems to be separating? Is it spoilt?
As we do not filter, preserve or add any filters, naturally the different ingredients start separating.As long as juice is within the ‘consume by’ date and refrigerated properly, a two-tone juice doesn’t mean its spoilt. Just shake it up and it should be good to go!
Why does this juice look different from when i last purchased it?
Our juices are handcrafted, so at times variations may occur, such as:
- Settling or Separation: Juicify juices has no additives, and only additives can prevent the natural settling process. Before drinking, be sure to give your juice a good shake! That’s all!
- White Specs: Juices that contain ginger may have white specks in the bottom of the juice bottle. Not to worry! These white specks are ginger sediment, which naturally settle to the bottom of the bottle.
- Color Variation: Many of our juices mixed with apples and/or pears may vary in color, from gold to yellow-green to pink to brown. Because Juicify uses the freshest ingredients available to us at all times of the year, these items will vary in type